To configure Estimote Proximity Beacons for use with Indoorway follow steps below:
- Add beacons to your Estimote account
- Install Estimote app for Android or iOS
- Enter details of beacon you want to configure
- Change Primary Packet Type to Eddystone-UID
- Change Namespace to “1834758b8853d3cc8107”
- You could leave Instance value as it is, or change it according to your preference. It is important to remember that this value has to be different for every beacon you use
- Change Advertising Interval to value in range between 100 ms and 500 ms. Lower value usually means better accuracy and heavier battery usage. We advice to set it to approximately 300 ms.
- Change Transmit Power to -4 dBm
Information: Estimote Proximity Beacons can send only one type of packet at time. This means that it is not possible to send simultaneously Eddystone and iBeacon packets what can cause problems with iOS background localization.