To configure Kontakt.io Beacons for use with Indoorway follow steps below:
- Add beacons to your Kontakt.io account
- Install Kontakt.io app for Android or iOS
- Enter details of beacon you want to configure
- Change BLE Name to start from “Indoorway”, usually: “Indoorway001”, “Indoorway002” etc.
- Change Advertising Interval to value in range between 100 ms and 500 ms. Lower value usually means better accuracy and heavier battery usage. We advice to set it to approximately 300 ms.
- Enable iBeacon and Eddystone UID packets
- Change Transmit Power to -4 dBm
- Configure iBeacon packet by changing your UUID to “5d060e0d-8b16-43eb-83e7-68d40cc36e99”
- Configure Eddystone UID packet:
a. Change Namespace to “1834758b8853d3cc8107”
b. You could leave Instance value as it is, or change it according to your preference. It is important to remember that this value has to be different for every beacon you use