On April 12, we released a new version of the SDK for devices running under the control of iOS. In this issue there was the possibility of using background location, allowing you to create applications that will improve the accuracy of data in the dashboard.
- Background location updates
- Map view renderer is way much faster
- Map view annotations displaying enhancements
- Displaying annotation views by priority when zooming
- Reduced overlaping
- Minor internal improvements
Be sure to check our Developer Guide
The update is available for download from both the CocoaPods repository and directly from our GitHub.