On May 16th, we released a new version of the SDK for devices running under the control of iOS. In this issue we've focused on users as well as developers experience. Minor changes are QR codes which can be used to SDK initialisation and ability to share location between users in your app.
- Zoom map view to specific location
- Center map range defined by user location
- Possibility to rotate map using user heading
- Access to loaded map building and map name's
- QR code scanner view to improve sharing API key with co-workers
- Possibility to fetch visitors associated with your API key that allowed to share their location between other users
- Possibility to fetch last location update of visitors associated with your API key that allowed to share their location between other users
- New fields in visitor setup
Be sure to check our Developer Guide.
The update is available for download from both the Maven repository and directly from GitHub.